Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are we going to war?

August 21, 2023 07:26PM
I've mentioned this before: I live 25 miles, (as the crow flies), from LAS... Lemoore Naval Air Station. My home is ground zero for practice combat. Nope, not hyperbole, I believe that's true.... dogfights are directly above my home. I love it, btw... love aviation.

Normally they will be above my home once a week, during the busy time. Sometime they take a month off, but not often. BUT... lately -

Every day... and even stranger... lately at night. Just went outside to 'shock' my above ground pool and they are directly above going at it. Not that I needed to go out to hear them... it rattles my windows. This has been going on for... hmmmmmmmmmm, a month? This is the all time record... and by far!

I do not think my home is the primary target.... which is a good thing because with all the practice they're locked in on my rooftop, they wouldn't miss. Could be my neighbor... his dogs bark all night. OR, perhaps 21Dog over in Tulare... Lord knows that ugly ass artificial turf on their football field needs demolition. OR... maybe it's the track at Dos Palos that they decided to color "blue".... Oh my word that track is hideous. And I LOVE Blue, it's my favorite color.... but think of Boise's football field for an example.... "blue has no business being on a football field or a track".

I suppose it could be more dire... liked "Canada".... who has steadfastly REFUSED to give up being competitive in the NHL. Perhaps Iceland? We could maybe win that one. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are we going to war?

JamesJM131August 21, 2023 07:26PM

Here in Jacksonville, if a Carrier Group is off shore.....

Ramgator72August 22, 2023 02:40AM