Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

oh..............joy. ANOTHER big Wedding looming.

August 20, 2023 02:01PM
Last Sept, we went to Alabama for a Monstrous Wedding for her Nephew. WELL..........Her Niece is getting Married in December. I'm already disgusted at the Hoopla. This one will be in St Simons Island, Georgia. ALREADY, my Wife is putting us in for 2 nights (We only need one)....It's only a hour and a half drive. Like last year, there's gonna be ANOTHER huge Wedding Shower. Wife will probably get ANOTHER dress and ANOTHER set of shoes. etc etc

My bit** is....If it's like last year...and I KNOW it will be.....We will dish out between $500-$1000 for a %$^%$^ 3 Hour Wedding. IN THE MEANTIME......It's gonna be ENDLESS Drama!

It used to chap my Mom's backside also.........That at SOME point, Weddings became gluttonous Dog n Pony Shows. Her Nephew's Wedding??? I bet that thing was AT LEAST $30,000 -$50,000! Last year's Shower turned into an ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day event with setting up chairs and tables and a Royal atmosphere starting at 9 AM and the damned thing did not start till 5 or 6.

I just told my Wife if we are doing two days, I am NOT dragging my feet through every Touristy Gift Shop in St Simons with her Aunts. I'll sit back at the Resort and find a Bar.

LOLOL I swear.......I like Modern Weddings as much as Funerals. BOTH have become a contest to piss away $$$$$$.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

oh..............joy. ANOTHER big Wedding looming.

Ramgator130August 20, 2023 02:01PM