Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JC Football, progress report...

August 16, 2023 01:08PM
Well, he hasn't been cut yet. Been issued a # - - - 31. Got some play in their first intra-squad scrimmage this Saturday past.

None of that means he's on the team, of course... and even if he is it certainly doesn't mean he'll be on the travel team. Travel team only dresses about 60.

I'm speaking of my grandson if you haven't guessed. laughing smiley

I didn't see the scrimmage - I was watching my youngest grandson play a scrimmage. BUT... I got a report from him and here it is:

"Man, those guys hit hard". laughing smiley Fresno City, (his team), has about a half dozen players that had D1 offers but couldn't make grades. They're at Fresno City to get their grades up so they can move on. He had 3 carries running the ball... (same as all but one other).... and averaged 8.5yds a carry.... his longest was 10yds. He also had a reception for 7yds on a swing pass.

He's undersized but VERY strong... benches 310... but it's his work ethics and his 'brain' that's working.

So, we'll see.... another into-squad scrimmage this weekend then a full game scrimmage against another college the following week.... should know by then. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

JC Football, progress report...

JamesJM110August 16, 2023 01:08PM