Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think Roddenberry tried to keep up with the times (1960s)

August 16, 2023 08:14AM
LOTS of Star Trek episodes that relate to the news......Hippies........"A Private Little War" (BIG time connection to Vietnam) "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" (Shows how foolish racism / bigotry and hate can be)

I have been putting it off for 12 years. I have a book that I found in my Brother's house after he passed in May 2011. It's a book I bought for his Birthday that is ALLLLLLL about Star Trek. I covers every episode and detailed Production stories about each. Season 3 was brutal for Roddenberry and the Production staff. It was very hurried with almost no budget. Throughout the series, they used a very repeated bridge shot that shows whatever was on the screen with Sulu looking back. It was that tight.

LOLOL My Brother and I used to debate who was the hottest girl on Star Trek. He liked Sherrie Jackson in the episode where the Enterprise flips to an evil dimension and Spock has a beard. I always liked the VERY cute Native girl in the episode "The Apple"..where they have to feed Vol. That dragon looking cave that was actually a machine controlling them.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Me and my Brother build this kit several times! Trekkie Nerd Alert!! LOL Attachments

Ramgator129August 15, 2023 03:37PM

just started watching original series on TV and my wife

ferragamo7958August 16, 2023 06:24AM

LOL The Space Hippies. Did you recognize the guy that played guitar and sang??

Ramgator46August 16, 2023 07:59AM

My Wife REFUSES to watch Star Trek. But she likes Star Wars. nm

Ramgator56August 16, 2023 08:01AM

I think Roddenberry tried to keep up with the times (1960s)

Ramgator50August 16, 2023 08:14AM

This is a MUST see for Trekkies!! LOL

Ramgator43August 16, 2023 08:22AM