Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sad news, but some fun times....

July 29, 2023 08:01PM
My son and his family returned to England today. I drove them to the airport in San Jose. It was sad.... so....

After wiping away tears for the first 50 miles home, (about 150 miles total), I was alone which meant the radio belonged to me. NOPE...

Won't list a single song I played because you won't know them or like them. Well, maybe a few. laughing smiley

But... I cranked up the volume... my new Ram pickup.... 19 speakers which seems to me like gross overkill... but, it worked. laughing smiley I love volume but it wasn't the volume it was the 'fullness' of sound.. it came from everywhere. The bass drum was vibrating my arm rests... door and console.... just the way I LOVE it. If the bass drum is not messing with your heartbeat it's not loud enough. I'm weird because I like 'mellow' tunes at ginormous volume.

Oh... a sidenote - YES, everyone on the roads were trying to hit my new pickup. One of them actually dropped a huge chuck of wood that I had to swerve to avoid. Which I did... but only by inches.

I do not, nor will I ever, understand how people in the Bay area can tolerate the traffic.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sad news, but some fun times....

JamesJM131July 29, 2023 08:01PM

LEMME GUESS....To take away from the pain of saying good bye, you CRANKED....

Ramgator49July 30, 2023 03:54AM