Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Joy oh joy of all joys...

July 28, 2023 07:57AM
Well, it ain't THAT great BUT....

My laptop is repaired and was just delivered. My screen went out about 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I took it to the Apple Store for repair, (it was covered).

The repair was a hassle, ran into problems, I won't go into it... but what that means is that for the last two weeks I've had to be on my smartphone most of the time, (I have a desktop). I HATE doing anything 'internet' on a smartphone. I type maybe 5 words a minute on a smartphone whereas on a laptop, or desktop, with an actual keyboard I'm pretty quick... maybe 80 words per minute? Used to be faster but time as taken it's toll. laughing smiley

And then there is this: Didn't know what time it would be delivered today and a signature was required for delivery. My family is going to the lake today, (soon as I finish this post I'm off to the lake).... so without delivery I was going to have to remain home to sign while my family frolicked in the lake.... but lo and behold, it arrived in time so I'm off for a day of noodle floating on the lake... (which is pretty much all I do at the lake).

I'll be back late this evening... until then, know that while you're at work slaving away, or at home watching Jeopardy reruns, I will be sipping iced tea and floating around a lake pretty girls in bikini watching. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Joy oh joy of all joys...

JamesJM111July 28, 2023 07:57AM