Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was on Laugh-In....

June 13, 2023 11:05AM
Well, not really... just 'kinda'. As I've told this board many times I was a dramatic arts major in college... well, my first 2 years anyway. During that time I was in innumerable stage plays. We, (our acting troupe) were quite good, actually... we even had fans from Hollywood, (actors), who were friends of our Dramatic Arts Professor or had heard about us.

We once performed "Laugh-In" on stage... identical sets, same type of jokes... even that dance routine they did in which they'd pause the music and dancing for a moment as a cast member told a joke. Unfortunately I don't really remember a lot about it... this was the 60's, just use your imagination. laughing smiley

Just to note: The more elaborate productions, stage plays such as "The Odd Couple", "Tobacco Road", "Flowers For Algernon", "South Pacific" (one of many musicals)... I do remember well BECAUSE... I took them far more seriously than I did the Laugh-In production which was more or less 'silly time'. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

SeattleRam216June 12, 2023 06:23PM

Used to watch it every week..

sstrams84June 13, 2023 02:19AM

Where exactly did the "Sock It To Me" thing come from and what did it really mean?

Ramgator70June 13, 2023 10:11AM

Re: Where exactly did the "Sock It To Me" thing come from and what did it really mean?

MamaRAMa240June 13, 2023 10:37AM

I sorta figured "Tell it like it is" but...

Ramgator60June 14, 2023 08:00AM

I was on Laugh-In....

JamesJM61June 13, 2023 11:05AM