Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry, but once again, Chris...

June 08, 2023 09:55PM
I swear... I don't think it gets better than this. and I'm talking about the entire song.. not just Chris... but holy hell YES, Chris nails it.

This is a 'reaction' video.. not the one I posted before. Got an anecdote about this, (mentioned the anecdote before as well but I have to repeat it).

The anecdote... could be the FIRST song I ever suggested to my band that they agreed too... BUT... they HATED it... two of them did. The other loved it. Now you must understand... the word "HATE" is no where near strong enough to express my band's reaction to this song. They despised it at a level I can't even describe. Maybe you will too.... BUT... this song is phenomenal... and so down to the bone incredible that if you do hate it you should really check to see if your soul is still in residence. May not be your kind of music, I GET that.. but not hear how phenomenal this song is? Nope, I won't get that. I will accept NO excuse for that. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sorry, but once again, Chris...

JamesJM134June 08, 2023 09:55PM

While I'm at it... another country tune...

JamesJM59June 08, 2023 10:43PM

IMHO the greatest female rock song ever...

JamesJM72June 08, 2023 10:53PM

NOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramgator63June 09, 2023 03:10AM

Love this song..... Holds water with me because I was VERY tight with my Grandfather..

Ramgator59June 09, 2023 03:08AM

Re: Sorry, but once again, Chris...

MamaRAMa54June 09, 2023 10:14AM