Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, I finished Manifest.... wow, that took a few years.

June 05, 2023 05:47PM
laughing smiley For those of you who didn't follow our Manifest threads Manifest began... geez, what? 5 years ago I think. Manifest is a TV series... a mystery.... and was cancelled before ending with no resolution. 3 seasons then axed. Fans threw a fit. So it sat in limbo for a couple years. Finally Netflix decided to pick it up for a final season... 20 episodes.

Just quickly - the plot: A plane hits a storm and when they finally land 5 years have passed by.... the passengers families, husbands, wives, parents, kids, had moved on. So how did they stay in the air for 5 years? Well... that was the mystery.

Just finished the final episode. I did so not because I think it was a great TV series... I thought it was ok.... but because I had to know the 'mystery'. I'm like that. laughing smiley

I guessed how it was going to end... by the way.... or I should say that I guessed the ending "for the most part".

I think I'm going to recommend it to my granddaughter... no one else. laughing smiley And that because it's is just chocked full of sappy tear-jerking moments. She loves that kind of stuff. And to be honest some of them, not all, got to me as well. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, I finished Manifest.... wow, that took a few years.

JamesJM117June 05, 2023 05:47PM

Re: Well, I finished Manifest.... wow, that took a few years.

SeattleRam66June 05, 2023 08:16PM

waterfield56June 05, 2023 09:14PM

My Wife binge watched this a year or so ago. It lost me after a while.

Ramgator45June 06, 2023 02:59AM

MamaRAMa40June 06, 2023 08:54AM