Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I may give it a try...

May 12, 2023 09:20AM
Last night I was looking for another series to "test" because I'm having no luck finding a movie that interests me.

I tried "1899" last night... can't really say much about it... a ship disappears, it's a mystery.... set in the early 1900's maybe? I only watched about 15 minutes and it just didn't grab me, at all. No idea if I'll follow up with it and at least finish one episode but knowing me... it's doubtful. And to note: By me saying "it didn't grab" I'm not saying the entire series is 'bad'... I have no idea, it might be fantastic... there was just nothing in that 15 minutes I watched that captured my attention.

Most likely I'm going to find a good novel to read. laughing smiley My reading choices were gettting too 'heavy'.... philosophy, astrophysics, my brain was having a meltdown.... so I'll be looking for a 'fun' read... fiction, genre not that important.

Gotta take a break from movies..... watched a Denzel Washington movie a few nights ago and blahhhhhhhh..... and when I don't like a Denzel movie it's time for a break. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Night Agent

MamaRAMa96May 11, 2023 11:19PM

Re: The Night Agent

SeattleRam62May 12, 2023 12:25AM

I may give it a try...

JamesJM42May 12, 2023 09:20AM

It's very good !

waterfield44May 12, 2023 03:19PM