Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gator: We're on the last season of ER

April 25, 2023 10:03AM
Frank and I got all choked up and cried when Dr. Pratt died and again when Abby quit her job and left for Boston. Dr. Pratt's death hit us a lot harder than Dr. Greene's death did. I think it's because Dr. Greene had glioblastoma and since death typically happens within 18 months after diagnosis, we knew he wouldn't be around long. Dr. Pratt's death, on the other hand, was a shock and so totally unexpected. He had finally fallen in love, had just bought his girl a ring THAT DAY and was about to propose, and he was about to be promoted to Chief of the E.R.... a job he really, really wanted and deserved. He also finally had a good relationship with his half-brother and I think Pratt would have eventually reconciled with his father, too. Life was finally good for him. And then... BAM... literally!! Watching them wheel Pratt's uncovered and lifeless body through the E.R., to the elevator to harvest his organs past hospital personnel who stood quietly as the gurney passed by in a show of honor and respect just about ripped my heart out. And the desk clerk Frank was so uncharacteristically broken up. Watching him fight back tears was just about all I could take.

We still have about 15 episodes to go before we complete watching all 15 seasons of ER. We've enjoyed it so much that I think we're going to start all over and watch the whole series for a 2nd time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2023 10:14AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gator: We're on the last season of ER

MamaRAMa100April 25, 2023 10:03AM

Re: Gator: We're on the last season of ER

SeattleRam34April 25, 2023 11:12AM

I BET my Wife will binge watch that eventually. She LOVES ER.

Ramgator27April 25, 2023 11:21AM

Re: I BET my Wife will binge watch that eventually. She LOVES ER.

MamaRAMa45April 25, 2023 11:48AM

I always thought Sherrie Stringfield was a cutie! nm

Ramgator32April 25, 2023 02:03PM

I know you have told me before but my Wife wants to know. How'd y'all watch it?

Ramgator54April 25, 2023 02:05PM

HBOMax

MamaRAMa54April 25, 2023 03:06PM

Thanks. nm

Ramgator44April 25, 2023 03:08PM