Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fresno City County Allstar Football Game...

April 21, 2023 10:30AM
My first 3 grandson's that play football all made the All Star team. 2nd oldest didn't get to play in his All-Star game due to Covid.

And now comes my 3rd grandson to play in the game - June 16th. The practice schedule and other related events are starting to come in piecemeal. Very cool what they plan for these young men!

For example: On a Volunteer Basis (my grandson WILL volunteer or I'll kick his ass ((just kidding, he very much wants to do this)).... players will visit with hospitalized children at a local Children's hospital. My oldest grandson did this and it's VERY cool... local news channels run a special report on the players visiting the kids. To the kids, at least the very young ones, they feel like they're being visited by the best the NFL has to offer. laughing smiley

There is a team dinner with special guests... Bulldog players from Fresno St. and a few current and ex NFL players.

There is a football clinic for youth football players and the All-Star players coach them.

All in all a fantastic experience for these young men. Lets see... back when I played I, well, didn't make the All-Star team... didn't visit the kids in the hospital, didn't meet any Bulldogs or NFL players..... if memory serves... my Dad put me on a John Deere cultivating cotton. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fresno City County Allstar Football Game...

JamesJM143April 21, 2023 10:30AM