Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EVERY Tax season, it amazes me the need for Financial experts to say how to spend returns.

April 16, 2023 03:19AM
Almost ALL are always "Captain Obvious" lists.......Pay off debt....Build savings.....Add to retirement funds. What amazes me is not the fact that they are telling us but the NEED to tell us. Priorities are TERRIBLE with so many people. My Ex! She would come up with ideas on how we can blow through a $6000 return with maybe $500 going towards debt?? THAT was a yearly debate / argument. From the time I got my very first return...just a few hundred dollars.....I would feel uneasy if I did not look at upcoming NEEDS first. LOL Funny thing is.....With my very first return (1986) while in the USAF, I think I got back around $380. I bought my first Rams Authentic jersey for SEVENTY dollars! Remember those times??? The other $300 or so went to my annual car insurance bill and a ticket to fly home 3-4 months down the road.

It all goes with my main gripe about today's society....Lack of SELF accountability.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

EVERY Tax season, it amazes me the need for Financial experts to say how to spend returns.

Ramgator123April 16, 2023 03:19AM