Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Someone here has surely seen "Outer Banks", the TV Series?

February 28, 2023 10:00AM
My granddaughter is insisting I watch it in the belief that I will love it. I dunno. I started it last night... didn't watch a whole episode but that's not because I grew bored (although I did), it's because I just wanted a quick view to see what it's about then go to sleep. So I don't know if it's something I would like... but I DO know that...

The very first thing I noticed was that yellow filter abomination. That alone may prevent me from watching anymore of it. It's also themed (could be wrong about this because I only watched 10 minutes at most), on the typical 'rebel teens frolicking' I'm not a teen. laughing smiley

But my granddaughter says is about treasure hunting, (similar to the movie National Treasure), and that peaked my interest BECAUSE... I can't resist a good treasure hunt or a time travel movie/TV show.

I may... especially if one of you speaks highly of the series, continue episode one this evening... "may"... just not sure I can stomach another 30 seconds of that yellow filter, much less an entire series filmed that way. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Someone here has surely seen "Outer Banks", the TV Series?

JamesJM90February 28, 2023 10:00AM

I'm starting to wonder if..

sstrams46February 28, 2023 10:19AM

I just discovered that ELR is on YouTubeTV....

JamesJM47February 28, 2023 10:37AM

You are not alone. I'm among the very few people.......

Ramgator52February 28, 2023 10:54AM

I have never even heard of Yosemite... the TV show I mean...

JamesJM59February 28, 2023 11:08AM

My Step Son loves it. I less than halfway watched......

Ramgator53February 28, 2023 10:48AM