Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No, they sure don't..

February 23, 2023 07:18AM
I do have a tad of arthritis in my hands.. probably from guitar playing mixed with 12 hours a day on computer.. I have had carpal tunnel surgery - with no positive results.. my hands do hurt all the time.. I blew up my left hand in a pyro incident in '84 that I actually referenced in my last post that was in reply to your ashes post..

I've had a multitude of stage injuries.. running around wearing all that crap, trying not to get blown up or fall offstage definitely can result in some injuries.. but, loading in and out probably puts the most strain on me.. I miss having a full crew to do that for me..

Athletes don't hafta load in and out.. they show up wearing goofy outfits on headphones while other people load all their stuff.. Doesn't seem fair considering they're in WAY better shape, and more capable of loading stuff, than I am.. they're also half my age - some of them a third my age.. That's a load of crap..

But, I do gotta get rolling.. not many years left.. most guys my age wouldn't start another band with intentions of abusing myself as much as I'd have to in order to do it the sst way.. Its just difficult around here.. So many times go to all the work and whoever quits right before the payoff.. Why do musicians hafta be so unreliable and lazy? Well, with the exception of you and me..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Might be one gig left before retiring, sstrams!

JamesJM90February 23, 2023 04:57AM

You should do it...!

sstrams28February 23, 2023 05:08AM

So should you!

JamesJM59February 23, 2023 05:20AM

No, they sure don't..

sstrams37February 23, 2023 07:18AM

DO IT! Go out with a Keith Moon BANG!!!!

Ramgator43February 23, 2023 02:58PM