Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TV Series... when ya just can't quit.....

February 07, 2023 06:02AM
Wrote about the series "Manifest" some time back. I stumbled onto Manifest maybe three years ago? Quite a saga the series has been going thru....

After season 3 they dumped it. And this BEFORE the big reveal letting us viewers know what in the hell was happening. I didn't know it had been dumped until finishing the last episode of season 3 and trying to click season 4... no season 4. ARRRGGGGHHHHH.

And so the saga began. Won't go into it all but in a nutshell... the series was dropped, gone for good. Fans rebelled and demanded it return. Producers changed hands... networks... show remained in limbo. Years went by. It was picked up for one final season but a long one... I think 20 episodes?

Season 4 finally came to fruition and began... ummmm, not sure... last summer? I stumbled onto the fact that season 4 had begun. Oh GOOD... I can see what it was all about.... but there was a problem:

My interest had waned. never the Less... I did, finally, start watching Season 4.... and after the 10th episode it happened to me again... the series paused. I don't even know if the final 10 episodes are going to be made... or maybe they have been, or are in the process of being filmed? I don't know... because this saga has just drug out too long for me.

Plus the fact that the story is really getting 'out there'. I'm hanging on by a thread... that need to know what in the hell the 'mystery' is has dimmed considerably. My guess is I'll watch the final 10 episodes, IF they come out.... but I'm no longer waiting on pins and needles. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TV Series... when ya just can't quit.....

JamesJM120February 07, 2023 06:02AM

Its tough to stay committed..

sstrams58February 07, 2023 09:55AM

Re: TV Series... when ya just can't quit.....

SeattleRam78February 07, 2023 10:39AM

MamaRAMa68February 07, 2023 12:10PM

SeattleRam78February 07, 2023 12:39PM

For the most part I agree with you, Mama...

JamesJM106February 07, 2023 03:33PM

After they dropped Honey Boo Boo, I'll NEVER put my heart into a show!!!

Ramgator51February 07, 2023 03:56PM