Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arguing with my daughter..

January 20, 2023 10:09AM
Last year one of my toe nails turned purple. Good reason, I dropped a weight on it. BUT... when my daughter noticed it she said it was a Fungus. I said no it wasn't that I dropped a weight on it... she said yes it was a fungus. The argument went like this:

Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is Me: No it's not - Her: Yes It is

At that point I gave up and said Yes It Is. Why I didn't answer that way the first time I can't explain... I'm stupid. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why do I always get toe nail fungus ads when I search

ferragamo7984January 19, 2023 05:20PM

I have found all it takes is one accidental click on an add and IT'S ON!

Ramgator72January 20, 2023 02:32AM

Computer just tracks..

sstrams59January 20, 2023 02:49AM

Re: Why do I always get toe nail fungus ads when I search

MamaRAMa85January 20, 2023 05:46AM

Arguing with my daughter..

JamesJM56January 20, 2023 10:09AM

You can never really win an argument..

sstrams72January 20, 2023 11:44AM

Re: You can never really win an argument..

waterfield59January 20, 2023 12:07PM

Ah, but "happy wife, happy life"..

sstrams43January 20, 2023 12:45PM