Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not happy with McVay at all...

January 09, 2023 08:37AM
How do you make it all about you right before the last game of the season? I am really upset with his decision making this last season on so many different levels. This last one takes the cake, not sure if youre going to return or not Sean? Why come back for this season then? Why not let the Rams get a head start on a high with a superbowl win rather then come back have your worst season as a coach and then quit on the franchise, the fans, the players..... and yourself...?

I am a bigtime fan of his...but man he is losing me with this wishy washy crap....its not like he has been coaching for a decade. He has been at it for what 5 or 6 seasons?

If you're going to leave McVay do it now so the team can move on too... don't drag it out and make a bad thing even worse...Just go if you want to dont hold the team and franchise who gave you everything a coach could ask for hostage waiting on your decision with a huge offseason in front of them.

If you want to go and it seems like you do then just go....quit waiting. The fact that it keeps coming up makes me think it is what he wants to do...you end up with instability at the top hurting everything from player retention to FA acquisition...

He hasn't earned this right...he did this last season and here we go again with the McVay show...just go coach and let the Rams move on and thanks for everything you did for the team but it's time to move aside so the team can carry on without you.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not happy with McVay at all...

RustyRay191January 09, 2023 08:37AM