Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uh...

January 01, 2023 03:31PM
Rams43
Jourdan Rodrigue on Twitter: "Same situation all year, FWIW, and maybe the biggest "tell" toward future changes...Can't rush consistently with four, have to send extra players on known pass downs, can't match more aggressively in covg because of the rush (and leave more voids when blitzes happen). Cyclical." / Twitter

Hey Jourdan, those "voids" are there even when they don't blitz. It's the design of the system. What do you expect to see when you play 8-10 yard cushions EVERY play? rolled eyes smiley

H3ll, you could call this the "void" scheme and it would be very accurate. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A little Jourdan…

Rams43370January 01, 2023 02:07PM

Uh...

Ramsdude181January 01, 2023 03:31PM