Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uh, I am going to guess...No.

December 30, 2022 05:08AM
Stranger things have happened so I guess anything is possible.

Nathaniel Hackett got a HC job last year and might have been the worst HC hire in 30 years but Rah never even got an interview request by them or ANY other team?

Other teams were hiring guys with no previous HC experience at all and they obviously thought that would be a better option than hiring Morris. That tells me a lot about how the league feels about Rah being a HC.

The dude might be great with the players and a good DC but HC is apparently not how the NFL views him. I will guess the chances of him getting a HC job this year are slim to none and I am leaning more to the "none" side! lol

It's been said "No good tree bears bad fruit" but I think we found an exception. lol

The only coach under the "ever blooming" McVay coaching tree to not get "picked". Instead, he is left hanging on the branch like a piece of rotten fruit.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Raheem Morris get a HC job this offseason?

Rams43183December 29, 2022 10:45AM

Uh, I am going to guess...No.

Ramsdude104December 30, 2022 05:08AM

Re: Uh, I am going to guess...No.

den-the-coach115December 30, 2022 05:33AM