Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

yup..agreed bro!!!

December 30, 2022 06:17AM
THAT is how a coach leads men....and McVay has many of them that think, work, and inspire this way. That builds character in the middle of a sh*t-storm so that when they get healthy again they are ready to settle in / focus and push thru a new season the RIGHT WAY. Just like SB year when we hac that gawd-awful Nov where we lost all our games and then responded by winning out. This is good leadership.

ps - I just wish McVay was bit more committed to staying thru the end of his contract. McVay is scaring me a bit and sometimes feels like he's already gone(ala a young burned-out Vermeil)...I just hope this year burns thru McVay's brain and he HC's us to the end of his contract = 2026???

We have got to keep BM somehow and let him sit behind Stafford for few years. I think most teams still do not want to gamble on BM as none put in a claim for him - we were the only ones. BM knows this and is getting to know McVay and I think they are much alike in the way the see football. BM also is seeing how when teams do not do well together or has rough patches most teams/owners want change at the QB spot and do not work on long term. And a Panthers situation is just 2 or 3 game away for Baker again on some other team that doesn't play to his strengths. justa thot.

btw- I hope we keep Akers too. Drafting another RB late in the draft is fine or if we get a chance at a very good RB earlier than we thought, I'm fine with the too. I just think Stafford's ability and desire took us a bit too far towards the passing game and left the run game to whither on the vine instead of how McVay's passing game was very entwined with it in the past.

Anyway, glad to see the young-uns play now so we can see who really wants it and plays hard just for LOVE the game...that will help for next year. It will be very exciting to get these guys back and see how we do with a fully loaded team and OL (the depth should be quite good for next year).

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan - Raheem Quote Attachments

RamsFanSince69498December 29, 2022 09:35AM

Re: Jourdan - Raheem Quote

RamsFanSince69154December 29, 2022 09:36AM

Morris is a world class master at the microphone…

Rams43176December 29, 2022 09:55AM

That's the attitude that wins.

alyoshamucci160December 29, 2022 10:25AM

Re: That's the attitude that wins.

leafnose151December 29, 2022 12:31PM

yup..agreed bro!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus150December 30, 2022 06:17AM