Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kupped has a quickie review, too…

December 25, 2022 08:35PM
Here’s Kupped…

Fun as hell to see them just go out and kick someone's ass in every phase of the game.

The hard part of this game for me is how to evaluate what's real and what's not. I mean.. what the @#$%&? Denver looked like they had quit.
On the other hand.. the Rams had a good game plan and they know how to play Russell.

Durant is a danger to quarterbacks.. but he's got to put on a few and be able to make some tackles. He's built like Tutu but on defense.
Speaking of Tutu... I think it's pretty clear that the problem is usage. Rams got to get him on the field, he can play.

If they can keep Nsekhe as a backup next year, I'm all in.

Akers just looked like a professional back. He's been playing well for weeks and this was the breakout.

Mayfield.. well.. goddamn.. that was more than I expected from him and I pray he has two more of those in the next two weeks.

Yeast looks like he's a player. Good to see Hardy on the field some... I still have some hope he can turn his athleticism into production.
Hoecht just keeps playing hard.
Murchison.. interesting... maybe playing his way onto the next year's roster.

Just a lot going on... and the Oline was fantastic today. Just weird being able to say that this season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Merlin with a nice mini-review of Broncos game…

Rams43398December 25, 2022 04:29PM

Kupped has a quickie review, too…

Rams43155December 25, 2022 08:35PM

Re: Kupped has a quickie review, too…

David Deacon66December 26, 2022 04:30AM

The game plan...I don't know...

JamesJM60December 26, 2022 05:31AM