Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Several questions for the brethren after this Broncos game…

December 25, 2022 03:49PM
Rams43
1. Do we need to now rethink our offseason priority needs list? Some of these youngsters really flashed.

2. Where has this run game and TE emphasis been during the first 15 games?

3. Think Mayfield has shot waaaay up the Rams wish list? Find the money somehow Demoff/Pastoors.

4. Was that a dream? Did Rams really put up 51 points?

5. It was Broncos colossal bad luck to be on Rams schedule the week after that Lambeau humiliation. Wow!

6. Gotta wonder why several of these youngsters weren’t getting snaps earlier, you know?

More on these matters and others in a future post. Right now I’m savoring this win on a wonderful Christmas Day. I hope all of you are doing the same.
1. Not sure. The broncos aren't very good. I think what this shows us is that our team is not far off from competing though. They're just hurt. Stafford ,Kupp, Donald, Robinson for the whole year would've really changed the season. I'd say we'd at least be firmly in a wildcard spot.

2. it's not always that the emphasis isn't there. It's that the execution isn't. Hopkins was suspended to start the season and Higbee was just plain bad. Running game was creating some good holes today, unlike usual. So sometimes it's a question of whether Mcvay abandons these things too soon or if the execution is so poor that he doesn't waste time trying to force it. Idk.

3. unless we decide that the team doesn't need more upgrades I still don't see is affording Baker. He'll cost 10 million at least. Money is too tight. Comp pick please.

4. Not a dream. Merry Christmas friend!

5. Agree

6. Timing is everything. Rams don't play young guys very often. You either have to be amazing or the depth chart is taking a massive hit or the season is lost. Combo of all three is getting guys time right now lol
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Several questions for the brethren after this Broncos game…

Rams43242December 25, 2022 03:28PM

Coy Bacon112December 25, 2022 03:33PM

Ram_Ruler117December 25, 2022 03:49PM

Rams43110December 25, 2022 03:59PM

Guess it depends

Ram_Ruler78December 25, 2022 04:02PM