Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I actually feel good about our future. I'm ready to roll !!!!

December 20, 2022 11:21AM
We are now OFFICIALLY in Preseason 2023 mode. I'm hoping to see some Bench Warmers get some time and develop over the next few games. Stafford returning, FOR SURE, is one less cloud over our heads. I think he will be even stronger next season with the extra rest. If Snead / McVay cannot see that O Line is a MUST MUST MUUUUUST!!! this off season, they never will. I BET they do. LOTS of RBs in the Draft. I'm betting most WILL be an upgrade from this year.

Think about it fellas.....2022 was a PERFECT storm / NIGHTMARE season but STILL....With three games left, we were just 2..maybe 3 wins from being right in it.

I'm HOPING Snead / McVay are already looking ahead, at least some.....to the Draft, FAs, Canadian Football etc etc. I'm betting there is great help to be had to right the ship. NOW is where we see the Rams get back to stability and a team with youth , built for a few seasons and NOT right here and now. Guys.... I am THRILLED we won the Super Bowl last season but HOW we got the talent to do so was RISKY RISKY. We won the last three Playoff games by FGs! BUT...It was worth it BECAUSE we won it all. It all also enabled me to be IN Raymond James when Kupp made THE catch. A moment in time that I will ALWAYS cherish as a Rams fan. Gonna be a fun off season. And a very fun 2023! GO RAMS!!!!

P.S. When can we go back to the 1973-99 jerseys?????
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I actually feel good about our future. I'm ready to roll !!!!

Ramgator178December 20, 2022 11:21AM