Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disclaimer. I only look at players in the teams draft range year to year

December 20, 2022 06:54AM
So I haven't watched much of guys who are expected to go first round.

RB:
bijan Robinson is this year's saquon. Not the same level but just a hair shy. Likely not falling to us but it's not impossible.

Jahmyr Gibbs is the best all around weapon. A little light in the pants at 205ish but he's 5'11 and a very elite athlete. My favorite comp that I've seen for him is Jamaal Charles. But he also runs great routes. Like really great routes. Like reciever level routes.

Zack Charbonnet is the athletic bruiser. He gets the bruiser label because he's mean and nasty but I think he'll run in the 4.4s at the combine. Violent, angry runner.

Zach Evans is a taller and slightly more physical Akers. I could see us choosing him in the mid rounds. He's liked a lot more by draft gurus then mainstream guys.

Devon Achane is your game breaking joystick. Only 195 but he's an absolute weapon and will run in the 4.3s or low 4.4s. Seems like a Mcvay type as well. Kyren Williams but with some incredible explosiveness.

Offensive line:
(I don't like most linemen that I think will be in our range).

John Michael-Schmitz is my favorite in our range. He's big, he's athletic, and he wants to bury you. Boxes checked. Could play him at LG and move him to center.

Jaelyn Duncan is the athletic project. Has the size, has the athletic ability, some beautiful pass sets I think. Could play him at LG and eventually compete at LT.

Peter skoronski is probably the guy who will interest most on the board. If his athletic profile were better he'd be a top 25 pick but I believe some people are worried that he's more of a guard or center. Perfect for us at 34 maybe.

Andrew vorhees is a future guard out of USC. I'll be honest, I dunno much about him except that last year he was talked about as an elite guard prospect and now there doesn't seem to be a consensus. Some like him and others do not.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OK DRAFT GURUS......Top Rb's and OLINE in this draft?

oldschoolramfan159December 20, 2022 06:38AM

Disclaimer. I only look at players in the teams draft range year to year

Ram_Ruler76December 20, 2022 06:54AM

Re: OK DRAFT GURUS......Top Rb's and OLINE in this draft?

Rams4347December 20, 2022 07:06AM

definitely need a to RB....look at all the good teams

ferragamo7958December 20, 2022 07:12AM

The RB possibilities were discussed in another thread

NewMexicoRam121December 20, 2022 07:22AM

These positions don't need "tops" this year.

alyoshamucci89December 20, 2022 08:55AM