Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

↑↑↑ +1000 ↑↑↑

December 10, 2022 08:07AM
den-the-coach
Kyren Williams is a better option at this point and quite frankly so was Henderson. I don't get the Akers thing, Williams is averaging more yards per carry and is very good in pass protection. Also why is Brown in the game during crunch time and now Williams? The only thing I can think of is they fear getting Williams hurt, but let the kid play and keep Cam on the sidelines and then let him play somewhere else next season.

Well said den. You can really see the difference between Williams and Akers pretty clear when seeing them play in the same game. Williams has a "burst" that Akers seems to be missing.

Let the kid play! beer cheer smiley

#FreeKyrenWilliams
#FireCamAkers

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watching the replay of the game.

Ridgewood Ram405December 09, 2022 06:27PM

Re: Watching the replay of the game.

Ramsdude103December 10, 2022 07:35AM

Need to Move on From Akers, why is he getting chances?

den-the-coach104December 10, 2022 07:56AM

↑↑↑ +1000 ↑↑↑

Ramsdude66December 10, 2022 08:07AM