Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just got back to New Jersey from the game last night.

December 09, 2022 05:30PM
First off, OMG! to the whole SoFi experience. I stayed at the LAX Hilton and met my brother who is a diehard Raider fan. Regarding transportation to the stadium, I paid $50/person for LA VIP Tours which put us in a very nice limo van and than dropped us off right outside the stadium and promptly picked us up after the game. Highly recommend this company. Plus they service the Westin, Holiday Inn and the major LAX hotels. Once inside SoFi, I hit the Equipment Store and stocked up with Rams gear. That stadium puts all stadiums to shame and it was packed and electric. Problem was it was a Raider Nation invasion and I guesstimate about 8:1 Raider fans to Rams fans. The crowd noise was clearly in favor of the Raiders. Raider fans were cocky and right up to 3:00 left they were their arrogant, belligerent selves. But the ending was poetic justice and the Raiders turned into the Faders and they were not happy. Too bad. It was great win! That game will always be a fantastic memory! Go Rams and Baker Mayfield!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just got back to New Jersey from the game last night.

Ridgewood Ram298December 09, 2022 05:30PM

Re: Just got back to New Jersey from the game last night.

MamaRAMa106December 09, 2022 05:43PM

Ridgewood Ram98December 09, 2022 05:53PM

21Dog85December 09, 2022 08:55PM

SOOO cool you did such a trip with your Brother. I think of and miss my Brother EVERY day.

Ramgator50December 10, 2022 03:33AM