Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EastBayRamsFan on no Kendrick

December 09, 2022 12:43PM
Kendrick doesn't have many fans does he? lol. Not sure if it's him or if he is being played out of position. I would like to see him tried as a safety.

One thing for sure, those big cushions weren't helping him!

Here's EBRF...

First thing me and my son noticed last night…..no thankfully #6 was nowhere to be found last night. You know who else noticed this was the scoreboard.

Troy Hill, Jalen Ramsey, Nick Scott and Taylor Rapp held up nicely last night as Kendrick was not lined up 10 yards off the WR on 1st and 2nd down and 15 yards off the WR when it is 3rd and short allowing a huge gap on his side of the field. You know who else noticed this was David Carr and Keegan Cole and Mack Hollis who had only 3 catches between them all night.

#6 Kendrick’s and the scheme our D coordinator had him play in should never see the field again.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

EastBayRamsFan on no Kendrick

Ramsdude258December 09, 2022 12:43PM

Re: EastBayRamsFan on no Kendrick

Ramstien211December 09, 2022 12:56PM

Ramsdude100December 09, 2022 01:08PM

Ramstien105December 09, 2022 01:34PM

That makes sense

Ramsdude123December 09, 2022 01:53PM