Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Who actually moves NFL Players? I remember asking before but cannot recall answers.

December 07, 2022 02:47AM
Usually the player is responsible for getting to the new team and if he wants to bring his family he must arrange for their travel and housing too. Mayfield has made a ton of money and can easily afford the air fare. He will also receive another 1.35 million from the Rams for the last 5 games. Now, if a team wants to, they will sometimes pay these expenses and even arrange the travel plans. They can fly you first class on a commercial jet or Our owner can send his personal jet to pick up a player. They can put them up in a five star hotel and have a limo drive them to the practice headquarters each day and to SoFi for the game. With Baker, I have no idea. But we signed him on a Tuesday and wanted him ready for a Thursday night game, so maybe more if the second scenario.
In-line your question and would like to hear more about these kind of aspects to the team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who actually moves NFL Players? I remember asking before but cannot recall answers.

Ramgator148December 07, 2022 01:48AM

Re: Who actually moves NFL Players? I remember asking before but cannot recall answers.

SoCalRAMatic81December 07, 2022 02:47AM

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram151December 07, 2022 03:39AM