Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yep, Florio is a tool!

December 06, 2022 05:34AM
He had to throw in that crap and leave out the OL issues in an article that was supposed to be about something else!

"In a Monday press conference, McVay was asked whether quarterback Matthew Stafford not throwing in the 2022 offseason affected the team.

“I definitely think it had an impact because you talk about rapport, establishing a rapport, a rhythm, a comfort not only with, everybody wants to talk about he and Cooper [Kupp], but even just some of the newer pieces,” McVay said. “Yeah, otherwise I’d say, ‘Why the hell do we practice?’ I think it definitely had an impact without a doubt.”

The main point was "Did the no throwing from Staff affect the season"? I think it did. His timing seemed off with anyone not named Kupp. Staff had no chemistry with ARob whatsoever.

Of course the OL is the root of all our troubles and every Rams fan knows that but Florio is NOT a Rams fan and never will be!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay: Matthew Stafford not throwing in offseason affected 2022

Ramsdude189December 06, 2022 04:32AM

Typical crap article by Mike Florio

Rampage2K-193December 06, 2022 05:23AM

Florio.....the typical TV attorney

NewMexicoRam70December 06, 2022 05:32AM

Yep, Florio is a tool!

Ramsdude106December 06, 2022 05:34AM

Re: Typical crap article by Mike Florio

303059December 06, 2022 05:44AM

Re: Typical crap article by Mike Florio