Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For sure this Year and arguably, the past 3 years.

December 05, 2022 11:19AM
Ramsdude
I think so. It wasn't the same old run it up the gut stuff that wasn't working. It just looked different. I like how he designed plays just for Tutu to take advantage of his speed.

Over all it just looked like a more creative game plan than we have seen from McVay in a while. It seemed almost like after the 8th OL went down this year, McVay kinda got stale with his calls and it wasn't helping anyone! lol

I liked what I saw even though we lost. It kept the D Line from just destroying our OL. The offense seemed like the ones who were dictating to the D and not taking what the D gives us.

We all have seen this game plan work before. He did it against the 9ers in one of our closest losses after being embarrassed in the first game that we played them when Goff was QB. He has done similarly Goff's best season and SB year vs Vikes and KC. The real nice thing about this game is he did it with players we been frustrated with, Atwell & Powell neither have been very productive until recently. He did it with Wolford a real handicap when it comes to QB and he did it to a division rival in a season that he has not been as creative or daring.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Was this McVay's most creative game this year?

Ramsdude240December 05, 2022 08:01AM

Not to be a bucket of cold water....

SeattleRam86December 05, 2022 08:08AM

Oh?

Ramsdude91December 05, 2022 09:06AM

Re: Oh?

SeattleRam66December 05, 2022 09:10AM

Ah, got ya!

Ramsdude55December 05, 2022 09:17AM

For sure this Year and arguably, the past 3 years.

BumRap119December 05, 2022 11:19AM