Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because

December 04, 2022 07:53AM
Rams43

But what does it matter?

Because of what you said 43 "I’m gonna look for gems among our youngsters". I'd rather watch a player who can "grow" or not grow, lol, get a chance.

These would be valuable snaps for Perkins AND the Rams. What a better opportunity to see what he can do in a REAL game?

I know Perkins isn't the greatest and the Wolf isn't either but if I am thinking about bringing either of them back, it would be Perkins...IF...he could play well during these last few games and EARN the right to fight for his spot next year.

I just think it would be in the Rams best interest to see what the kid has now. It's a lot harder to judge in preseason and practice. Let's get the MOST out of this season that we can! beer cheer smiley

Maybe your right brother! Maybe your right! beer cheer smiley

When does the draft start??? rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2022 08:24AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My advice is to watch remaining Ram games as if they were preseason games…

Rams43116December 04, 2022 06:31AM

Same

alyoshamucci64December 04, 2022 06:40AM

Agreed, but...

Ramsdude47December 04, 2022 06:52AM

Re: Agreed, but...

Rams4340December 04, 2022 07:00AM

Because

Ramsdude29December 04, 2022 07:53AM

The problem I have with this idea of evaluating the back up QB's

NewMexicoRam27December 04, 2022 10:49AM

Good advice