November 29, 2022 05:12AM
Solomon Wilcots and Torry Holt were just discussing Ramsey on Sirius Radio. Solomon commented on how "undisciplined" Jalen Ramsey is playing and it showed on that Travis Kelce TD. The Diggs TD and others too this year.

Solomon: "C'mon Jalen, I love ya man, but you are better than that! You gotta be more disciplined!"

Ramsey seems to be getting beat one on one more then ever. IMO, it all started when Rah decided to let Ramsey play the "Star" position.

Is the "Star" position making Ramsey think too much or has he just lost a step? Jack of all trades...master of none?

Anybody think this was all Ramsey's idea??? lol I do. It puts him in the "spotlight" more often and Jalen's ego LOVES that. thumbs up smiley

Rah seems ok with anything Ramsey wants to do. No wonder Ramsey loves the guy! lol

Also, why is Ramsey playing so much Special Teams??? Do we really need him there? Maybe he should save his energy for stopping guys like Diggs, Chase, Kelce and Dweebo?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Undisciplined Jalen Ramsey...why?

Ramsdude225November 29, 2022 05:12AM

Ramsey has become average and a rip off. Rams should use him for picks.

Ramgator132November 29, 2022 06:38AM

Or maybe he plays better in the slot Attachments

JimYoungblood53138November 29, 2022 09:29AM

Ramsey most overrated RAM since Benny Cunningham

Ram4life157November 29, 2022 09:46AM