Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perkins looked pretty good to me

November 28, 2022 03:42AM
Rams43
I thought Perkins was throwing floaters. Not good in the NFL.

He looked like I thought he would look. Like a Rookie getting his first REAL game time experience. Too bad it had to be against the Chiefs. That's a pretty d#mn good team and a very tough place to play!

Perkins looked poised, confident and up to the task. The "moment" was too big for the kid! I was impressed. Also, he showed more potential than the Wolf ever has.

I don't know if Perkins will ever be a QB1, but that's not why he is here. He is here to be the QB2 if can play better than the Wolf and I think he did just that yesterday!

Go watch the tape on Perkins in college in an offense he was familiar with and players he was in sync with. His arm isn't as bad as some people say. He can make the throws we need.

IMO, McVay just needs to change his game plan to fit the kids strength and get him more reps. Maybe run some plays from his college days so he feels even more confident with what to do.

Perkins>The Wolf and that's all I need to know for QB2. If we can do better than Perkins in the offseason, I am fine with that but lets just stop the "Wolf Show" once and for all. It's time to move on.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Perkins arm is stronger than some will give him credit for

dodgerram267November 27, 2022 03:07PM

+1....and

Arkansas Ram161November 27, 2022 03:54PM

Showed some good stuff today

Ram_Ruler265November 27, 2022 04:35PM

Re: Perkins arm is stronger than some will give him credit for

Rams4395November 27, 2022 07:34PM

Perkins looked pretty good to me

Ramsdude122November 28, 2022 03:42AM

Yep Joe Pendleton had a good game......

Arkansas Ram94November 28, 2022 04:55AM

Re: Yep Joe Pendleton had a good game......

Ramstien65November 28, 2022 05:08AM

Is Perkins terrible? Maybe not

Hazlet Hacksaw83November 28, 2022 05:29AM