November 25, 2022 09:08AM
Sean McVay: You’ll see on Sunday who starts at QB
Posted by Josh Alper on November 25, 2022, 1:45 PM EST

Link

We know the Rams will not start Matthew Stafford at quarterback for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs, but we don’t know who will be directing the offense.

Rams head coach Sean McVay said at his Friday press conference that “you’ll see on Sunday” who gets the start. Bryce Perkins and John Wolford are the contenders for the gig, but Perkins has been getting the bulk of the work this week because Wolford has been limited by a neck injury.

The Rams have Case Cookus on the practice squad and he will likely be elevated on Saturday as a backup option if Wolford isn’t able to play.

McVay also said that wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) and tight end Tyler Higbee (knee) are questionable to play, so whoever is at quarterback could be thin on targets on Sunday.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay: You’ll see on Sunday who starts at QB

Ramsdude218November 25, 2022 09:08AM

Re: Sean McVay: You’ll see on Sunday who starts at QB

SoCalRAMatic68November 26, 2022 03:57AM