Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He Might Do it Next Year

November 16, 2022 07:33AM
I could see that happening, especially with the major changes I expect on the coaching staff. He might allow Liam Coen to go back to college and then hire somebody he will trust with calling the plays. Hard to predict right now, but again, with a losing record and a bad offense plus all the changes that will be made based on a bad year, not a good year, might propel him to just focus on the Head Coaching duties and turn the play calling over to somebody else.

Let's not forget that you never know when it comes to play calling as during the 2000 season Giants Head Coach relieved OC Sean Peyton from calling the plays and the Giants went on to appear in the Super Bowl that year. Peyton went on to be considered an upper echelon play caller, whereas Fassel wasn't so even if McVay gives somebody the play calling duties, if things go south, I can see him taking those over, however, like Andy Reid, it might never happen just need to fix the Offensive Line, find a bigger running back and get back to running the football which actually opens up his offense.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay isn’t giving up play calling duties…

Rams43184November 16, 2022 06:38AM

I just dunno…

Rams4386November 16, 2022 06:44AM

He Might Do it Next Year

den-the-coach112November 16, 2022 07:33AM