Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice post

November 16, 2022 04:05AM
dodgerram
I think McVay is still learning on the job regarding certain nuances of the head coaching business.
He is a smart guy and IMHO this brutal season will show him the need and value of a good o-line. I am pretty sure we will see him and Snead do everything they can to rebuilt the line over the offseason.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I think this will force McVay to see the importance of a good OL and a decent RB in his offensive scheme. This is the most adversity he has seen as a HC.

As the saying goes..."Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the "seed" of an equal or greater benefit." beer cheer smiley

After this season McVay will have enough "seeds" to suc-"seed" again! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tutu time

Stafford9381November 15, 2022 08:00AM

Re: Tutu time

Classicalwit99November 15, 2022 04:19PM

Re: Tutu time

Ekern5586November 15, 2022 06:21PM

In McVay’s world, a Center is a position you can just get in late rounds

Ridgewood Ram122November 15, 2022 08:00PM

Learning curve

dodgerram100November 15, 2022 11:26PM

Nice post