Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It was a blast!

November 14, 2022 05:50AM
Ramgator
I WILL say....My favorite Sports Bar ,Rams moment happened in 1992, when we beat Dallas. But it was usually misery. Rams games were usually "That TV" in the back corner with poor reception or a 4 inch screen. Geesh...Even the 1994 opener WIN vs the Cards in Anaheim was brutal to watch. I think it was 14 to 12?? One score was by an INT or fumble. I saw little hope for that season even after a win. (Beating KC with Montana was cool)

The Sports Bar I went to had about 14 RCA tv's. One at each table\booth and some big screens. I found out that I could bring my own RCA remote and change the channels on any TV in the place! lol

Needless to say there were some angry whiner fans who didn't get see every play of their game because their tv would suddenly change channels for no reason at some very unfortunate times! lol3

Then came Directv and begging for a discount every year on Sunday Ticket. I did that for almost 20 years!

Now there are ways to stream games in HD for very cheap prices! And the way we are playing this year...that's a good thing! thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have to admit that I could not even bring myself to watch the game yesterday.

Ramstien175November 14, 2022 05:12AM

You gotta do what you gotta do brother!

Ramsdude78November 14, 2022 05:24AM

UGH! The 90s! I too spent MAAAAANY long afternoons in Sports Bars.

Ramgator100November 14, 2022 05:32AM

It was a blast!

Ramsdude56November 14, 2022 05:50AM

Re: You gotta do what you gotta do brother!

Ramstien51November 14, 2022 05:35AM

turned it off with 8 minutes left in 4th

ferragamo79115November 14, 2022 05:28AM

Re: turned it off with 8 minutes left in 4th

Ramstien63November 14, 2022 05:38AM

Yes, LOL....I used to watch the old STL Rams

ferragamo79116November 14, 2022 05:43AM