Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I say it now so it won´t be considered hindsight

November 13, 2022 06:49AM
A team determines it's QB hierarchy through many team practices and not based on a couple of fake games against lower level competition. Wolford is our #2. He has actually played in real NFL games. There usually is a tremendous drop off from your starter to your main backup to your third stringer. The best plan is to have your starter takes every snap unless you get so far ahead or behind that the math is impossible for a comeback. Goff and then Stafford have remained healthy so we haven't seen a lot of The Wolf. But, that doesn't mean he sucks. Kurt Warner never played until Trent Green got hurt and he went on to be SB MVP. Perkins is a very good athlete and his talent showed up against second and third stringers. That is great. And it's the major reason he earned a roster spot the last two seasons. McCutcheon is much the same. He looked great in the fake games and made the squad. But, do you really think he'll get snaps over Kupp, AR and VJ? How about SKOW? Or Powell? He's probably behind Tutu too. Just don't see it. Next season, sure. VJ is a FA and will probably go. I think Tutu becomes the third.
SKOW remains the 4, but McCutcheon could get some snaps.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I say it now so it won´t be considered hindsight

dodgerram351November 13, 2022 04:16AM

Rams43150November 13, 2022 06:24AM

SoCalRAMatic86November 13, 2022 06:49AM

dodgerram74November 13, 2022 06:57AM

Rams4350November 13, 2022 08:42AM

Agree on McCutchen..