Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What in THE blue hell...?

November 10, 2022 06:49AM
Ramsdude
Killrazor
I don't know who to blame more, Evans (for sucking) or Mcvay for letting him go out there week after week?

banghead

This shouldn't be that complicated........

It's the opposite of the TuTu debacle.

Mcvay won't play TuTu in fear he will suck or get hurt but he WILL play Evans knowing first hand the man is bad at football and already has been exposed.

Not enough TuTu and too much Evans!

Censored Smiley

Regarding your first line, I found a quote from an article about Brady disagreeing with Bowles on "effort". I think it applies to your statement and also applies to all of us who criticize Morris and McVay when it's called for. Here is the exert...

Link to article

"It makes sense for Bowles to push back. He’s the one responsible for ensuring that the players muster the appropriate effort when it’s time to play. If the effort is “embarrassing,” the embarrassment traces to Bowles."

Regardless of what some will try and tell you on this board, coaches are still responsible for the players and product they put out there. It's up to the coaches to make the RIGHT calls as to who plays, who sits, who needs more work or who gets cut. The buck stops at their feet.
))))

Hard to disagree with any of that. Mcvay is responsible for game day rosters and should be putting the most prepared players out there.

As much as Mcvay has been a blessing to this team and franchise, he's certainly not perfect.

This has been a miserable title defense and a season that will be a joy to forget in due time.

Mcvay gets a mulligan for winning the Super Bowl but he better clean things up and have guys ready and prepared to compete at the highest level, next year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2022 06:52AM by Killrazor.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Bobbie Evens technique is catching on...

Ramsdude308November 09, 2022 12:51PM

I didn't know Bobby Evans played RT too

Ramsdude212November 09, 2022 01:01PM

What in THE blue hell...?

sstrams217November 09, 2022 01:57PM

Ramsdude170November 09, 2022 02:01PM

Killrazor107November 10, 2022 06:27AM

Ramsdude51November 10, 2022 06:34AM