Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Questions I'd like to Ask McVay

November 07, 2022 05:31PM
RamsFanSince69
1. Chandler Brewer replaces Aboushi at RG, yet Bobby Evans struggled and almost got Stafford killed playing across from Tampa's DTs. Aboushi looked decent against SF a week ago yet Evans has gotten worse every game in Pass protection according to PFF. What the reason for Evans continuing to start?

2. Ben Skoronek seemed to do well as a FB in the I formation, and play passes to him from that formation seemed to put him against defenders he can beat (LB/DEs). Why haven't we seen more of these plays?

3. Back in 2019 when the Rams were struggling to run the ball, you reverted to 12 personnel with 2 TEs. I understand that you cannot do so without Johnny Mundt but isn't there something that Hopkins/Blanton can do with Higbee as a change of pace?

4. KC demolished the Whiners by forcing them to 'defend every blade of grass.' You were able to watch what KC did but why no attempt tp duplicate similar plays? After all, you had the bye when KC was putting up 44 points!

5. Raheem Morris has the defense playing well but not well enough to win. What ideas can you add to the defense to decrease their ability to drop INTs and create turnovers?

6. Last year the Rams were 7-1 with Kevin O'Connell and Wes Philipps as part of your offensive coaches. Now KOC has the Vikings at 7-1. Can you admit that maybe, just maybe, you sorely miss those coaches over Lian Coen and Ra'shaad Samples?

Thank you Coach!

Great questions. Here’s a few more…

Why in the world is Evans starting? Were you surprised when Bucs picked on him all night?

Why pull Hendo just when he’s warming up?

WTH has happened to our TE corps? It’s almost nonexistent.

Ever questioned Morris about why he has to run most soft zone in the entire league by a wide margin?

Why wasn’t our secondary taking away the out of bounds for Bucs in that final drive?

Why did Morris insist on starting Kendrick ahead of 4 other healthy CB’s in this game? Were you surprised when Brady picked on him all night?

Why didn’t Snead trade for a RB costing just a 6th before deadline?

When is Kyren Williams FINALLY gonna see the field? We’re in must-win territory now, coach. What are you waiting for?

Why was Dixon suddenly out kicking his coverage vs Bucs?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Questions I'd like to Ask McVay

RamsFanSince69240November 07, 2022 03:41PM

also, why haven't you fired Coen yet? or cut Evans???

Rampage2K-128November 07, 2022 03:50PM

wish we would of grabbed a RB for a 5th or 6th

ferragamo79138November 07, 2022 03:51PM

Re: also, why haven't you fired Coen yet? or cut Evans???

SoCalRAMatic133November 07, 2022 03:53PM

303071November 07, 2022 04:20PM

Rams4395November 07, 2022 05:31PM