Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Josh Allen with Elbow injuries too? Article...

November 07, 2022 12:47PM
That would be shame. He was RED HOT so far. I guess Stafford will have some company at the Elbow doctor!

Report: Josh Allen being evaluated for ulnar collateral ligament injury
Posted by Charean Williams on November 7, 2022, 5:28 PM EST

Link

Bills coach Sean McDermott said earlier Monday that doctors still are evaluating quarterback Josh Allen’s injured throwing elbow.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Allen’s elbow injury is to his ulnar collateral ligament and related nerves.

Allen’s status for Sunday’s game is uncertain, but he likely won’t have full practices this week.

The injury did not affect Allen’s arm strength Sunday.

His final pass, an incompletion to wide receiver Gabe Davis, was the farthest pass thrown in the NFL the past six seasons.

The NFL has a microchip in every football for tracking through its Next Gen Stats, and those stats showed that the pass Allen threw to Davis traveled 69.3 yards in the air.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Josh Allen with Elbow injuries too? Article...

Ramsdude147November 07, 2022 12:47PM