November 07, 2022 10:21AM
Here’s fearsomefour…

The soft coverage on the last two possession is bizarre to me. A QB like is not going to hold the ball. Morris' scheme is taking away the Rams pass rush for the most part. Does he not trust the back end at all?
I will say this....on the PI that gave the Bucs the ball at the 1 yard line, Evans was lined up over Kenricks. In fact, where ever Kendricks was the Bucs were throwing the ball. If you are going to leave him on Evans you have to give him help....he struggled all day long. As soon as I saw that I knew exactly where Brady was going with the ball.....same on the 4th down attempt that Miller dropped.....going right after Kendricks.
I don't understand how idiot fans watching a game can see this stuff and DC can't....unless it doesn't matter. He is going to be stubborn and run his scheme not matter what.
The real issue is the O however.
Once again it was asleep. Just like the Dallas game. One big play by Kupp and then nothing. Getting a first down was an accomplishment.
Amazing.
Last year a three and out was a surprise.
After the Bucs didn't score on fourth and goal the Rams needed to pick up one first down....I put their odds of picking up that first down at about 5%.
The O is problem and its gotten pathetic.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fearsomefour with a late-game commentary…

Rams43108November 07, 2022 10:21AM