Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can anyone tell me..

November 06, 2022 05:30PM
When was the last time you saw a Defense that has 3 future HOF players on it, 1 at each level give up such an easy final drive for a game losing TD?

I have never seen it before, we sat back,allowed easy catches and allowed them to get out of bounds. They had no timeouts under a minute to play and yet they traveled down the field like it was a practice session.

But! Do not get me wrong, while that Defensive sequence was beyond horrible, it was the Offense that lost this game.
We had chances to put this game to bed the entire second half but play call after play call was reminiscent of all the games this season. We are the worst second half team in the league and we continue to see the exact same sequences of plays every week.

McVay has lost his edge. Winning the superbowl seems to have fulfilled him and he doesn't seem hungry anymore.

Something has to change, the organization needs to get back to their winning ways and their desire to dominate. The entire organization has fallen asleep at the wheel.

Stafford has regressed so much that there has to be something physically wrong with him.

In today's game final offensive drive why have Stafford in there? Everyone knew we were going to run the ball, wouldn't it have been good to have Perkins in there and have him use his legs? All we needed was 1 first down.

Lack of offensive creativity is killing this team and that's all on McVay.

I am beyond frustrated as I am sure everyone is. The refusal to change things up is alarming, what we are doing this year isn't working, make some changes Rams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can anyone tell me..

The_Zone124November 06, 2022 05:30PM

Re: Can anyone tell me..

Classicalwit84November 06, 2022 05:34PM

Rushed 3, after Youngblood had back-to-back sacks

JimYoungblood5348November 06, 2022 05:39PM

You'd have to define "easy" Peyton Manning came back in 2003

JimYoungblood5343November 06, 2022 05:38PM