Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few things to watch for in today’s matchup…

November 06, 2022 05:44AM
In no particular order…

IF Akers gets snaps will he produce or has that Achilles robbed him of his gift? I fear the latter.

Will Carberry sit Evans in favor of either Skura or Brewer? I sure would. Can’t believe he hasn’t done so previously.

Can this Ram OL give Stafford 3 seconds consistently?

Will Atwell get a few deep targets or have Rams given up on him and/or OL?

I’m gonna try to watch Jackson carefully. Don’t look now but we may already have our 10 year LOT on board. Hot Damn! One of the few bright spots this season.

Can Higbee have a bounce back game? We really need him today.

Maybe it would be good to give Jefferson a target? Or maybe two? You know, just to give Bucs D something to worry about?

Will AR be able to continue his upward trajectory? If so, Rams might be in business.

I’m hoping to see SOME increase in effort from Hollins/Lewis in edge pressure. They’ve looked somewhat lackadaisical over there lately.

Do NOT make AD take every snap. Give him a needed breather from time to time.

Who will be boundary CB opposite Ramsey today? Long, Rochell, Durant, Hill, or Kendrick?

Will Rapp still be starter for Morris? If so, why?

My kingdom for no missed tackles today.

Can Rams rush for 100+ yards? If so, they’ve got a shot.

Please, no empty backfields, Sean.

We know that Morris is still gonna predominantly run his ‘soft zone’ D, but will he at least try some alternatives from time to time? Just to try to confuse Brady? I’m afraid that Brady will feast on those easy underneath gimme’s all game long and will thereby keep Stafford on the sideline.

This game looks like an acid test for several Ram coaches in terms of ability to correct tendencies and make adjustments.

McVay
Morris
Carberry
Samples
Cooley (secondary)

I don’t think it’s a big stretch to consider this game as a fork in the road for both players and coaches. The margin for errors is rapidly disappearing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2022 05:46AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few things to watch for in today’s matchup…

Rams43279November 06, 2022 05:44AM

Re: A few things to watch for in today’s matchup…

den-the-coach99November 06, 2022 05:52AM

Hate to say I told you so, but, just look at this list vs what actually happened…

Rams4351November 07, 2022 05:19AM