Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lucky for McVay!

October 31, 2022 01:07PM
ramjam79
There is tissue swelling but no structural damage to his ankle per Sean McVey. McVey anticipates him playing vs. the Bucs.

What a stupid move to have Kupp in the game at that point! I don't want to hear any excuses from him either! I also blame Stafford a little bit for throwing the ball to him at that point.

Now that I think about it...what the h3ll was Stafford doing in the game too?!?!?! What was McVay thinking or NOT thinking? rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooper Kupp's injury...

ramjam79155October 31, 2022 01:04PM

Lucky for McVay!

Ramsdude57October 31, 2022 01:07PM

McVay dodges a HUGE bullet..

Rampage2K-159October 31, 2022 01:08PM