Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not so sure

October 31, 2022 01:18PM
Rampage2K-
Ram_Ruler
I'm not much of a fan of revisionists history. The Akers pick was good when we made it and at the end of his rookie season we all thought we had a bell cow back. Achilles injury changed everything.

Also we would've all gone crazy if we spent a second rounder on hurts at the time lol

of course, but man....... no one thought the Eagles would drat a QB there and they did....and struck gold.

Hoping we find a Hurts in 2023 draft Goodluck Smiley

Not so sure I would say they "struck gold". lol

Hurts is playing OK but he also has had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year yet most of all their scoring has been in the second quarter. He still is green but has made progress from the year before and that's all you can ask really. He could continue to get better but it's not a lock by any means.

Let's see how Hurts does against better competition in the playoffs. I have a feeling he will not look quite as good.

Hurts wasn't the pick for us. If we would have taken Hurts we wouldn't be SB champs right now. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How bad is the Akers pick looking considering Jalen Hurts went one pick after him

Rampage2K-175October 31, 2022 12:58PM

Ill take the SB win every day of the week nm

Hazlet Hacksaw33October 31, 2022 01:02PM

Re: Ill take the SB win every day of the week nm

Rampage2K-31October 31, 2022 01:07PM

But there is still the elephant in the room

NewMexicoRam49October 31, 2022 01:18PM

Re: But there is still the elephant in the room

Rampage2K-39October 31, 2022 01:32PM

The Rams can be blamed for a lot but

Ram_Ruler49October 31, 2022 01:09PM

Re: The Rams can be blamed for a lot but