Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Absolutely BRUTAL

October 31, 2022 12:04PM
and 100% unacceptable. Just as the problems with the D lie at the feet of Raheem, the offensive struggles lie at the feet of McVay.

At least Raheem has our D playing as a top 10 unit (against everyone but the whiners) even with injuries! I can't say the same for McVay. rolled eyes smiley

As much of a genius as he is proclaimed to be, he sure can be uncreative and out of touch with what is going on in the game. He is FAR from perfect and still makes a lot of the same mistakes he has made since he has been here.

A lot of the O issues are due to the OL, obviously, but why can't McVay get more creative and do a better job of putting his guys in a better position to succeed.

This year has been a head scratcher for sure. McVay seems even more off than usual this year. It's stupid stuff he does that p#sses e off too like not using Tutu at all. Not getting ARob involved. Running straight into the teeth of defenses when he know the OL is hurting and can't hold up.

I am disappointed that he can't be creative enough with the play calls to help "cover up" our OL weaknesses. Also, he seems lost when in the Red Zone. IMO, his worst play calls come when we are in the RZ! rolled eyes smiley

And...to pile on McVay even more...what the h3ll is he thinking leaving Kupp in the game down by 17 with under a minute left?!?!?! Not a genius look by a long shot!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2022 12:21PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I count 17 3 and outs in last 5 games Attachments

JimYoungblood53119October 31, 2022 11:46AM

Absolutely BRUTAL

Ramsdude42October 31, 2022 12:04PM