Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We knew this was coming. Even as we were headed to the Super Bowl. But...

October 31, 2022 08:13AM
Should we be THAT worried?? I know I felt it and read many of you say it too.......Rams were ALL in for a season...MAYBE two. One season was a Home Run! I think the "MAYBE" (Second season) was critically wounded by the O line being wiped out (I said critical and not dead) Till we ARE eliminated, I'm holding out hope. The NFC does not have a whole lot of World Beaters. It'd be fun to even sneak in as a Wildcard. Then.....Who knows??? But even if we make the WC, the Rams STILL have some tough but needed choices looming. We might see SEVERAL familiar faces leave after this season or even before. Rams HAAAAAAVE to build a strong O line and get a SOLID RB. I see changes coming on the D side also. I'm not shocked, AT ALL, if we see AD and Ramsey used to get picks and or Players for 2023. It all sounds like scary change but remember.........In VERY little time, Snead / McVay brought us from doom n gloom right after 2016 to TWO Super Bowl appearances and many Playoff games. The idea of a well built and YOUNG team, built to be around 6-7 years or longer is kinda exciting.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We knew this was coming. Even as we were headed to the Super Bowl. But...

Ramgator202October 31, 2022 08:13AM

Not too worried. Use the picks to retool

Ram_Ruler90October 31, 2022 08:24AM

Re: Not too worried. Use the picks to retool

mtramfan96October 31, 2022 12:12PM