Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PARAM with some fresh insights…

October 21, 2022 07:40AM
Here’s PARAM…

Well this year we only have to face him once.....okay twice but we're already 1-0. I'll worry about next year, next year. This is one of those situations that was damned if you do, damned if you don't. If we gave up the equivalent of the 4th overall pick in 2023 draft for CMC, what good would it have done running behind a banged up OL? If we didn't....and someone else in the division did.....they get better and we don't. But like any other trade in the NFL, time will tell.

Some good points posted on this thread.

The thought Shanahan is going to use him to death might not be literal but close. A point I tried to make is, can he play QB? Jimmy G has played 25 games the last two and a half seasons (missing 12). McCaffrey has played 16 (missing 22). What are the odds they both stay healthy for the next 11 games? If they don't, then their gamble failed. If they do stay healthy, all we can do is tip our hat to them....provided they win the division. But make no mistake, this has no affect on the Rams. The Rams have to get healthy on the OL, get some other pieces back and get going. Plus, there's more than a good chance they're going to make a move of their own before November 1st.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Interesting trade value tweet…

Rams43288October 21, 2022 07:36AM

PARAM with some fresh insights…

Rams43154October 21, 2022 07:40AM

I read 49ers had multiple 3rd rounders - comp picks

ferragamo79120October 21, 2022 07:48AM

Re: I read 49ers had multiple 3rd rounders - comp picks

GroundPounder139October 21, 2022 07:56AM